We seem to be having a problem with the sound quality when attending a Zoom meeting through Citrix, on some peoples laptops the sound is very tinny, is there a mixer we can adjust bass and treble, etc…
Which Firmware / endpoints / Headsets are you using?
Just to be sure, are you using the Zoom VDI plugin?
yes, we have the VDI plugin, 11.04.911.01, we are using the laptop built in speakers.
I noticed the same in Microsoft Teams
Try rolling back to 11.04.270. Also, make sure you have the VDI clients running the correct versions stated in the vendors documentation.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Sound quality when attending a Zoom meeting through Citrix on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?