I have a strange performance problem with a RDP-session. If i start the session, i have to put in my password twice. Can anyone help me with that?
hey @member is that every time? I have seen it sometimes if you have already logged into the RDP session previously and left it running, the first connection gets you to the RDP session again and the second one unlocks an existing session. Or is the initial connection the first and only one?
is the client a desktop or server?
Hey, yes everytime. Its a UD3 Thinclient with IGEL OS 10.05.100.01.
the device your connecting to is a Windows desktop or Windows server?
May I suggest some ideas? First: delete the domain from RZ=>Logon=>Domain, Goto RDP Global, Local Logon, use local logon and add the domain there.
@member can you share your profile? I created a test RDP connection which authenticates on the IGEL desktop and then passes straight into the RDP session, no double logon.
Good morning, thank you both for your help. I will try that in friday. I’m not in the company the next 2 days.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Strange performance problem with a RDP-session of IGEL OS, If I start the session, I have to put in my password twice’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”