Good morning, Does anyone have any suggestions for a quick disconnect key from ICG? We auto launch the user into a Xen Desktop session and would like to easily disconnect the user via hotkey and leave their session open. I can do this on prem as we use Imprivata Appliance mode, but I would like to have similar functionality when using ICG to keep the user experience sort of the same.
Good afternoon Dan, you could try a Custom Application with your favorite hotkey set, no Icons on Desktop:
I will give this a try. Thank you!
Hi @member, just so you’re aware, technically the ICG doesn’t affect this in any way since the XD session doesn’t go via the ICG (IGEL Cloud Gateway is only used for UMS remote management and doesn’t route any other traffic). So you’re not actually disconnecting from the ICG itself (this would not be good since then you would no longer be able to manage the device remotely 😄). Apologies if you already knew this!
In any case Sebastian’s idea for a hotkey should help 😉
Super easy to set this up Sebastien, thanks. Its exactly what I was looking for!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Suggestions for a quick disconnect key from IGEL ICG? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS