hello, iv’e got dell latitude 5590 installed with OS3 10.06.190. when i press the power button to turn of the device, i get the 10 seconds timeout dialog. if i confirm the shutdown or just wait the 10 seconds the actual shutdown starts about 100 seconds later. anybody any idea why?
Hello Herman, when pressing ctrl alt f10 during this 100sec shutdown process, do you see where it hangs?
A stop job is running for user manager for UID 777 (59s – 1min 59s)
I remember a few topics like this, here are a few thoughts:
• try to check if there a Bios Update on that device type
• check if the issue persists even if no devices are connected and the device is on factory reset
• try to reinstall 11.06.190 in Legacy mode: fwu.igel.com/files/IGEL_UNIVERSAL_DESKTOP_CONVERTER/UDC3_Stick_V10/legacy/UDC3_10.06.190_legacy.zip
it’s something in one of the profiles, i’m checking each setting
found it, my ftp update source for the firmwares was down. since i have an update check on shutdown it was stuck.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Takes 100 seconds or more to shutdown IGEL OS, why?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”