Is it a safe bet to assume that when Teams presents an error along the lines of “Low memory, kill the process”, it’s an issue of the thin client not having enough available system RAM? This is with Microsoft Teams Optimization enabled for Citrix using firmware 11.05.100 on a mix of IGEL OS devices
Not sure if it is any way related to the issue you are seeing, but Teams is experiencing a global outage at the moment.
Yeah, I saw that. Looks like that is resolved. This problem I have is showing up more and more as we onboard people to Teams. It seems to be more prevalent when additional solutions are offloaded (such as Jabber, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
Yeah, Teams is a RAM hog, thats for sure. It would be worth testing on a beefier machine (4-8GB RAM) that you converted to IGEL OS.
That’s my though too. Just wanted to get a sanity check.
Consider yourself sane!
Lol. If you say so
Well, yes, we had this question: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1617277349456800
this thread is covering a few ideas but it’s still a RAM hungry process.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Teams on IGEL OS error “Low memory, kill the process”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?