I’m running a Teradici PCoIP session to connect to an Amazon WorkSpace but found it’s unable to resume auto-stop WorkSpaces that are in the STOPPED mode. Is there a way to fix this?
Hello @member, I believe that is something that only exists in the AWS Workspace remote client. PCoIP can only be used for connections, and does not have a way to know if the machine is “waking up”.
That being said, the last time I worked with it if you started a session, and it failed, you could then wait a few minutes for the desktop to start, and then reconnect to it successfully.
Is this what you are seeing?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Teradici PCoIP session connected to Amazon WorkSpace are unable to resume auto-stop WorkSpaces that are in the STOPPED mode’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”