Hello everyone. I am looking to deploy IGEL throughout a hospital environment. Our EHR system is remote hosted and our staff connects via Citrix. I have set Chromium sessions in UMS to access the site but when I go to launch the Citrix app, the ICA file does not open automatically. I modified the profile to include the following but it is still not opening the ICA file automatically. I am trying to save staff some clicks. See screenshot. Any assistance is much appreciated.
In 11.5.100 it works out of the box
Great, I will get the new firmware downloaded and imported into UMS and test. Thank you
Can confirm this. Thank you @member
I can also confirm that Chrome no longer prompts for .ICA with 11.5.100. Previously, I had struggled with automating this, and despite lots of help, still couldn’t get it to work (we currently use the Firefox “Citrix Web Appliance”). So, this is very nice indeed!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The ICA file does not open automatically launch Citrix session on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”