This is very exciting news! The IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace!
With ICG on Azure Marketplace admins can use the full ICG functionality and no additional Linux-Server is necessary.
Documentation is out now: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/using-igel-cloud-gateway-on-microsoft-azure-marketplace-38493101.html
Very cool and it was easy to set up! Only took a few minutes in my environment. A little feedback though. I noticed that Azure will still let you assign icg as the SSH username. Shouldn’t it give a warning? I see that this is covered in the documentation, but I can see people not using or seeing that doc until they have an issue. There’s also a possible typo in the description, or an oddly worded section at the least.
“IT if the devices…” above the first two bullet points. Regardless, this is awesome!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?