This is very exciting news! The IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace!
With ICG on Azure Marketplace admins can use the full ICG functionality and no additional Linux-Server is necessary.
Documentation is out now: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/using-igel-cloud-gateway-on-microsoft-azure-marketplace-38493101.html
Very cool and it was easy to set up! Only took a few minutes in my environment. A little feedback though. I noticed that Azure will still let you assign icg as the SSH username. Shouldn’t it give a warning? I see that this is covered in the documentation, but I can see people not using or seeing that doc until they have an issue. There’s also a possible typo in the description, or an oddly worded section at the least.
“IT if the devices…” above the first two bullet points. Regardless, this is awesome!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”