Hello, we have the following problem: after the logon process, the igel desktop blends the citrix cloud desktop. the citrix session is registered but can not get into the foreground on the hedgehog. (10.05.800.01) XA7
Hi Michael. Can you show a screenshot for better understanding? Thx!
Problem seemed to be solved with lower reciever version from 18->13.
Ok good to hear! Yes, that’s why we’ve always integrated 3 different Citrix clients.
Hint: If you configure not the default one and a firmware update takes place, check the profile to see if the choosen client before is still available.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The IGEL desktop blends the citrix cloud desktop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS