Hi everyone, i have an issue with one of our UD3-LX. Not really sure if this is hardware or software related. Everytime I turn on the device the first thing it does is show me the “suspending the system” window which you normally get when turning the device off. And then -without any further user action- the device shuts down, reboots and eventually brings me to the Igel OS. This silly detour is just a waste of time. Anybody else have experience with this problem?
Did not have that issue, but i would:
update to the latest FW 4.14.300
reset to factory defaults
Me neither, but, let‘s check a few things: which firmware? What is the standard behaviour defined for your Thinclient power button (Shutdown/Suspend? Did you configured a post session command (a.e. When Citrix is disconnected, the thinclient will suspend or shutdown)?
Thank you guys for jumping right into this! Appreciate it! Current firmware version is 10.03.570.01 i bought a number of units. All with the same FW. Only 1 is having this issue. No behavior defined for the power button as far as i know. It has a pretty simple profile: Sessions>ApplianceMode for Citrix access and UI>Display setting for dual monitor. Thats it.
When disconnecting from Citrix i see it’s on suspend
You are welcome! Then, Reset to factory defaults and try the 10.04. Other thing, can you check the power supply and compare it to other UD3? I hat funny side effects because of switched PSUs
I don’t recall the power units being any different from each other, but i can be wrong. I don’t have this info right away because they are already in use at a customer’s office. I will ask for it. But good to know to keep an eye out with the next shipment.
I will update to 10.04 and see if this helps. I’ll let you know the results.
I mean switched during the installation onsite or by the user during a support case. Dlink and Netgear are using nearly the same PSU Connector🙈 I keep my fingers crossed
haha yeah you never know what users will do
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The “suspending the system” window ia shown everyime we turn on an IGEL device? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?