The Volume of the USB Mikrofone is going down to ca. 80% all the time. I could not find a setting for set it via profile. Is there a way? Or is there a way to configure it so that the manual setting not getting lost all the time?
Ho Till. Perhaps the Input volume might help:
Thats it. Did not find it, strange… 😄 Thank you
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The Volume of the USB Mikrofone is going down to ca. 80% all the time – How to configure it so that the manual setting not getting lost all the time?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?