Hello everyone, I was curious if anyone is aware of any tricks to help speed up launch time for applications populated by Citrix. I am running the Native IGEL setup, no VDI involvement or selfservice.
Hello Alex, I heard about a GP that might help (hadn’t the time to double check tbh.):
Thanks @member I added a bit more info to my post since its vague. I am trying to increase the speed for launching a citrix app populated on the Native Linux IGEL OS. No VDI or citrix selfservice
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Ticks & Tips to speed up launch time for applications populated by Citrix’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS