Hi, my Name ist Marco. I am trying to do following setup with a graphic challange. OS is 11.02, UD3 LX60. I want to use 3 Monitors. One DP for my first screen, and on my send I have an DP to HDMI adapter and then an HDMI Splitter, because I want to mirror Monitor 2 and 3. Unfortunately, it shows only 640×480…. But … when I unplug an plug the hdmi Splitte while running the IGEL, it changes to full hd. But only until the next restart. I tried then for force full hd via Setup, or UMS, but no success. Does anyone know a trick? Thx ind advance ….
Hello Marco, is there a reason why you are using 11.02? Could you try 11.05.133 instead?
Oh sorry, it is 11.04. Do you think it helps? I would need the option very soon ^^
it‘s worst a try yes, HDMI Splitter aren’t supported officially but it would be an idea.
ok Sebastien.. Will try. Is there another possibility to use 3 monitors? The background is, that a trainer will work on his 2 screens, and double his second monitor to the employees…
One would be Daisy Chaining would an idea, the other one would be to use a USB Adapter like Displaylink (which are mostly supported on IGEL OS.
thx a lot
www.displaylink.com/products/usb-adapters these one? Do you have a model which is supported?
I don‘t unfortunately but, some reported that this one works:
may not officially be supported but I have used this one and it works.. SIIG 1×2 DisplayPort 1.2 to DisplayPort MST Hub – Multi Monitor Splitter – CE-DP0H11-S1 – Monitor Accessories – CDWG.com CDWG.com
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tips for configuring 3 monitors to IGEL OS 11 on UD3, only showing 640×480’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS