Can anybody point me to a good resource for troubleshooting Imprivata ProveId to Horizon (7.8) I have a UD3 successfully connecting to the Imprivata appliance (version 6) but it fails to connect to the Horizon connection servers. I’m not having any success in even telling if it’s actually trying to launch the view agent. I’ve looked at the meager Imprivata setup guide but not getting anywhere fast.
Do you have your user and computer profiles setup in your Imprivata appliance? Do you have the agent installed in your parent? I was having this issue recently and I had to modify my computer and user policies, uninstall the full imprivata agent(single user mode) and reinstall then recompose the pool. Let me know if you’d like me to send you what my user/computer profiles look like.
Theres also a really good video on this here.
I’m having the same exact issue after upgrading to 7.8. Did you ever find a solution?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tips for Troubleshooting Imprivata ProveId to Horizon (7.8) on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?