Does anyone have any tips for using Secure VNC on Cloud Gateway? We have a cloud gateway setup but are not yet fully using it production. I feel like VNC was working at one point but it’s failing to connect on 2 separate devices now. All other features seem to work fine.
What version of UMS, ICG and Device Firmware are you on?
@member just in addition to Manojs question, here is a Thread where we discussed the communication Endpoint<=>ICG<=>UMS<=>Console
@member UMS Version 6.03.110, ICG Version 2.01.110, Firmware 11.03.100.01 @member Thanks! I’ll check out the thread.
@member after reading this thread I tried RDPing to the UMS Server directly and doing a VNC connection straight from there and was able to connect successfully. It seems we must have something on our network blocking communication from our local machine.
check if you have a dns entry for youre ICG FQDN in your internal network
if you dont, the ssl cert wont be valid and the connection will fail
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tips for using Secure VNC on Cloud Gateway?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?