Does anyone have any tips for using Secure VNC on Cloud Gateway? We have a cloud gateway setup but are not yet fully using it production. I feel like VNC was working at one point but it’s failing to connect on 2 separate devices now. All other features seem to work fine.
What version of UMS, ICG and Device Firmware are you on?
@member just in addition to Manojs question, here is a Thread where we discussed the communication Endpoint<=>ICG<=>UMS<=>Console
@member UMS Version 6.03.110, ICG Version 2.01.110, Firmware 11.03.100.01 @member Thanks! I’ll check out the thread.
@member after reading this thread I tried RDPing to the UMS Server directly and doing a VNC connection straight from there and was able to connect successfully. It seems we must have something on our network blocking communication from our local machine.
check if you have a dns entry for youre ICG FQDN in your internal network
if you dont, the ssl cert wont be valid and the connection will fail
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS