I’m looking for some tips to get an LG Thin Client to boot from a USB to install IGEL OS. It currently has a Windows 10 Embedded OS image on it and when I strike F10 multiple times, the boot menu comes up but the USB stick doesn’t show. Any ideas?
Hello Carlo, did you booted the stick somewhere else, just to be sure that the stick isn‘t corrupted?
Is there a Setting for Secure Boot / UEFI?
There is an option for Secure Boot. We tried turning it off, but it just never detects the USB.
Did you tried on another PC? Did you tried to recreate the stick by using Rufus instead a.e.?
Let me try Rufus
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tips to get an LG Thin Client to boot from a USB to install IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?