Is there a tool that allows a password self-service recovery for Windows on IGEL?
You mean a Domain password reset function like if a user forgot his PW?
Yes, exactly 🙂
Well, yes, I had to face this kind of requests a few times.
they are a few web pages like this one that you could integrate in a Browser Session:
If you are using Citrix, they are a few other possibilities like www.jgspiers.com/citrix-adc-self-service-password-reset/
Hope it helps.
Too bad that we’re far away from using Azure. But thanks for the hint. I will add a feature request 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tool that allows a password self-service recovery for Windows on IGEL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”