Are there any tools available within either ICG or UMS that allow us to see the latency between the TC, and UMS/ICG?
Nothing native, AFAIK. But, take a look at this: <serverfault.com/questions/445077/how-to-troubleshoot-latency-between-2-linux-hosts>
Basically, it shows how to use iperf to monitor the latency between two linux hosts:
And if you’re Windows: iperf.fr/iperf-download.php
Installing iperf on Debian:
sudo apt-get install iperf
sudo apt install iperf
Good place to start! I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tools for either IGEL ICG or UMS to view latency between IGEL OS and UMS/ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?