PoC «sleeping» for a long time and trial license expired, 2 out of 3 lics used. Now the customer wants to start Monday converting a physical PC to IGEL. So rebuild new UMS server or request new trial license?
To start, setup with 90 trial license until new order placed.
Yeah, problem is that 90 day expired, IIRC its bounded to MAC address. So probably just need to change MAC on VM
just reflash/reinstall IGEL OS on the device, it takes 3mn and it will get rid of the license. then delete the device from the UMS (including the recycle bin) and re-add it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trial licenses expired due to slow project time, how do I request a new trial license? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?