PoC «sleeping» for a long time and trial license expired, 2 out of 3 lics used. Now the customer wants to start Monday converting a physical PC to IGEL. So rebuild new UMS server or request new trial license?
To start, setup with 90 trial license until new order placed.
Yeah, problem is that 90 day expired, IIRC its bounded to MAC address. So probably just need to change MAC on VM
just reflash/reinstall IGEL OS on the device, it takes 3mn and it will get rid of the license. then delete the device from the UMS (including the recycle bin) and re-add it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trial licenses expired due to slow project time, how do I request a new trial license? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?