HI guys, trying to run some scripts which are enabling Imprivata debug mode via Profile. I think its an Friday afternoon issue but I cannot get it to work…
If I run the scripts manually via SSH all went well, but running it via Setup > System > Firmware Customization > Custom Commands > Base (all 4 options) or > Desktop (all 4 options) nothing works…
The commands I wanna run are:
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/logging-config -l debug -c enable bootstrap
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/logging-config -l debug -c enable mainloader
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/logging-config -l debug -c enable agent
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/configuration-editor agent.auto-restart -e
Hi! Try to change the way you want to issue the command, maybe this way su user -c „your commands“, if we speak about a binary ./yourpath/yourbin
and if you want some infos if the line were executed or not, su user -c „bla“ >>/wfs/log.txt
Hey @member thanks for the (as usual) fast reply.
Have tried it again after the first beer and its working now without su. No idea what happened here.
Save travels to Munich and say “Hi” to my colleagues 🙂
I wouldn’t say that beer solve every issue, but it seems to👍 Will do, take care!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trouble getting custom scripts running through >Firmware Customization > Custom Commands on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?