HI guys, trying to run some scripts which are enabling Imprivata debug mode via Profile. I think its an Friday afternoon issue but I cannot get it to work…
If I run the scripts manually via SSH all went well, but running it via Setup > System > Firmware Customization > Custom Commands > Base (all 4 options) or > Desktop (all 4 options) nothing works…
The commands I wanna run are:
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/logging-config -l debug -c enable bootstrap
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/logging-config -l debug -c enable mainloader
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/logging-config -l debug -c enable agent
/usr/lib/imprivata/bin/configuration-editor agent.auto-restart -e
Hi! Try to change the way you want to issue the command, maybe this way su user -c „your commands“, if we speak about a binary ./yourpath/yourbin
and if you want some infos if the line were executed or not, su user -c „bla“ >>/wfs/log.txt
Hey @member thanks for the (as usual) fast reply.
Have tried it again after the first beer and its working now without su. No idea what happened here.
Save travels to Munich and say “Hi” to my colleagues 🙂
I wouldn’t say that beer solve every issue, but it seems to👍 Will do, take care!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trouble getting custom scripts running through >Firmware Customization > Custom Commands on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”