I am trying to add a CP for Teams to a client that is remote and connected to ICG and using AWS for storing the files. I followed the guide and entered the URL for the AWS S3 storage and I have verified that the files are publicly accessible, but I continue to get data (teams.inf) couln’t be downloaded. Any ideas of what to do to troubleshoot this?
Can you share a Screenshot of your CP Download path? What happens when you copy that path 1:1 in a Browser?
when I enter the URL into a browser on a Macbook it downloads the file. testingcps.s3.amazonaws.com/teams.inf
Cool, looks like it’s accessible, however, the file in the .inf is not:
Based on the pathing in the .inf this must reside in the same folder as the inf file:
So teams.inf = ok, teams_1.3.00.16851.tar.bz2 is denied
ok, I just made it public
Looks like it’s still denied.
Can you confirm on your end?
Checking via a browser.
I just tried and it popped up to download
Can you confirm it is:
Ahh, there’s a folder in there:
The inf seems to be in the root, and this file is in the /teams folder.
So the pathing in the inf wrong is wrong and making this non-functional. may need to say:
ah. makes sense. Thank you
• Put the inf and the bz2 in the same folder
• OR, put the path in the inf relative to the bz2 location
just moved the inf to the teams folder and changed the inf as well
It successfully mounted but now Teams won’t launch
I see there’s no initialization script. Typically in a CP, there’s a script to be run which enables the application to work within the custom partition: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/creating-the-initialization-script-29956584.html
Or, sorry, maybe you do have one. The screenshot didn’t provide the context of that download if one existed.
I did create that, I will have to look tomorrow morning to see what is up with it. Thanks again
Sure! These can be tricky initially. You’ve done a great job!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Troubleshooting IGEL Custom Partitions – data (xyz.inf) couln’t be downloaded’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?