I am trying to find the ISO for IGEL OS 10 so that I can select the ISO when running PrepareStick.exe. The link over here www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ gave me “Firmware update for converted 3rd-party devices IGEL OS v10.06.179 (.zip)” but after unzip, I can’t find the ISO. Could someone please guide me how I can create a USB Boot disk with IGEL OS 10 ? Thanks.
Hey David, I needed to deploy a VM with IOS 11 so that I could configure a clients environment before we had devices. I used the following thread to help
Should help in getting you the ISO.
I am still a bit confuse with the approach. When I install those thin client with a bootable USB containing IGEL OS 11, it is just easy. Since I have access to those Thin client, might be easier if I can create a bootable USB rather than go through the sandbox ?
From the sandbox approach, I still can’t figure out how to install IGEL OS 10 on my thin client. Any hints which chapter I should focus ?
The reason why I need OS 10 is for my old thin client – HP t510. Some members tested it to work with OS 10 and not version 11.
Hello @member, you can find the old OS 10 UDC3 here.
You need the Universal Desktop Converter 3 (OS10)(STICK)
@member perfect. Thanks… that’s what I am looking for…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trying to find the ISO for IGEL OS 10 so that I can select the ISO when running PrepareStick.exe. ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by IGEL UMS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?