We are trying to install IGEL OS 10.05.100 on an HP T520 the hardware list says this is compatible but it failed to install everything we get an black screen, in Verbose it’s saying something about the CDrom?
Can you check if the install medium (stick) works somewhere else? Can you recreate it?
We fixed it already! Installation medium (USB) was not created proper! I recreated the USB and used the write methode dd
I was going to say, we’ve converted many t520’s without issue. Glad you got it fixed.
The customer is also very happy with this software! The thin client was freezing with the HP Software and with the IGel software everything works fine!
We use the UDPocket in our old HP t510s and seems to work well. Although, we didn’t have issues with HP Thin Pro, but we couldn’t get USB scanners to work with them. Our HP t520s were windows 8&10 and were a pain to manage. #IGELToTheRescue
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trying to install IGEL OS on HP T520 but it failed to install everything giving us a black screen’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”