Hi everyone, we are trying to setup a central control for our Win10 client using UMS, from the documentation I’m able to find online it seems we will need to install UMA agents on the client machines but I’m looking for a pointer to where I can find an how to documentation on how to complete this setup. I’m pretty new to Igel so I really don’t know much about it yet, any suggestion will be highly appreciated
Hi KAbir, the UMA would be the way to go then. Here is a Doc. if that doesn’t help, please let use know:
Thanks Sebastien, that’s very helpful
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trying to setup a central control for our Win10 client using UMS, shoud I use IGEL UMA?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?