Hi everyone, we are trying to setup a central control for our Win10 client using UMS, from the documentation I’m able to find online it seems we will need to install UMA agents on the client machines but I’m looking for a pointer to where I can find an how to documentation on how to complete this setup. I’m pretty new to Igel so I really don’t know much about it yet, any suggestion will be highly appreciated
Hi KAbir, the UMA would be the way to go then. Here is a Doc. if that doesn’t help, please let use know:
Thanks Sebastien, that’s very helpful
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Trying to setup a central control for our Win10 client using UMS, shoud I use IGEL UMA?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?