Hello everybody, two of my IGELs OS11 don’t want to take a license, I had no problems with their siblings. Is there a way to look at the error, the display says only “internal error”.
Hello Dennis, which UMS, Igel OS version? Are you using ALD token / UMS Licensing ID or offline licneisng?
Hey Sebastien, UMS Version is: 6.03.130 and IGEL OS 11.01.100.01. We using ALD token.
This internal error, happened from time to time on this older builds. Before having you trying updating one of this two devices to 11.03.580 and the UMS 6.04.120, what shows this window after pressing the 🔄 button?
so sorry for the late answare …
When i try to test the connection
I have raised the firmware of the IGEL now it is not an “internal error” but a “connection error”
Then you could check if Proxy / DNS allows the connection like described here:
thanks works now! the UMS server probably needed a reboot today after I adjusted the firewall settings
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Two IGEL OS devices won’t take a license, how do i look at the error?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS