Hey every one I am sure I am a little late to the party like usual, but I am tying to find out where I download the OS 11 upgrade for the IGEL UD3 systems. I have already upgraded my UMS and I am ready to start testing the next process
Hey Patrick! Don‘t mind! The party is still ongoing😄 Here is the link:
Pay attention to:
Thank you for the info I have read over it, but I am still having a problem. I have UD3 and not UDC3 that were purchased with Unlimited Licenses. When I try to run the OS 11.01.100 I am getting an error that it is not compatible with current Firmware. Am I going to have to relicense my current environment?
Let‘s start first with testing the upgrade:
Then, and in accordance to the shown errors you should be able to find out where the error resides.
Thank you I found the error and working with sales to try to remedy it
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Tying to find out where I download the IGEL OS 11 upgrade for the IGEL UD3’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?