Hi, I am unable to connect to login to my Vmware Horizon Client since upgrading to latest firmware 11.05.100.
There is an new issue about the Certificate Revocation List of our Internal CA. 🙁
The certificate wants to check a http/https url, but the CDP is based on LDAP, so ther URI starts with ldap://…
I don’t know if there was a change in the latest IGEL oder in the lastest horizon client version for linux. We don’t have certificate issues with the lastest horizon client for windows.
Anyone else having this issue since upgrading?
It’s Horizon policy. Just for your own safety, so they say.
But there’s a switch for it:
In the IGEL Registry.
Thanks, that helps! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Unable to connect to login to my VMware Horizon Client since upgrading to IGEL OS 11.05.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?