Hi, I am unable to connect to login to my Vmware Horizon Client since upgrading to latest firmware 11.05.100.
There is an new issue about the Certificate Revocation List of our Internal CA. 🙁
The certificate wants to check a http/https url, but the CDP is based on LDAP, so ther URI starts with ldap://…
I don’t know if there was a change in the latest IGEL oder in the lastest horizon client version for linux. We don’t have certificate issues with the lastest horizon client for windows.
Anyone else having this issue since upgrading?
It’s Horizon policy. Just for your own safety, so they say.
But there’s a switch for it:
In the IGEL Registry.
Thanks, that helps! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Unable to connect to login to my VMware Horizon Client since upgrading to IGEL OS 11.05.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?