Trying to setup Universal Firmware Updates but having a strange behaviour…
But when going under ServerUniversal Firmware Update, right-clicking and choosing “Check for new firmware updates”, only release 11.03.110 is available, which for us is a little outdated… We are currently running 11.04.130 and 11.04.240.
If I proceed to download this version and check again for new firmwares, I then get presented with version 11.02.150.
Any ideas why I can’t get the latest version offered?
Hi, may I ask first which UMS Version you are using? Did you checked the RecycleBin to see if there a 11.04… version somewhere?
I would also delete any kind of old files related to 11.04:
C:Program FilesIGELRemoteManagerrmguiservertemp ——subdirectories
Hi Sebastian. Our UMS is ver. 6.06.110.
Emptying the recycle bin did the trick. I also took your advice to clean up the other subdirectories. Thank you very much for the quick response!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Unable to download all IGEL OS firmware versions using the IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?