Hello! We just updated our PKI infrastructure last night and I need to update our LDAP config/cert, but I’m unable to login to the UMS console. Is there another method to update this? I’m hoping there is because we are kinda stuck at this point.
You should be able to log in with the database user that was configured during UMS installation
Great…I’ll have to try and find that account. Another team was involved in the initial setup of App/DB servers. Thanks!
Hi, use the UMS Administrator (rmadmin.exe), go to Datasource, Check your username there. Use then, this User to login the UMS.
Ok I found the username. I’m hoping I can get the password from a DB admin because I definitely don’t have this.
Are you using the embedded DB or an external SQL Server?
external SQL 2016
Ok, if you don‘t get it your main SQL Admin, could reset it easily in SQL Studio a.e. Shouldn‘t be a big issue (hopefully👍).
Ok thanks for the info. They are looking for account info now. I’m hoping we won’t have to reset it, but I don’t think that would be a huge issue since noone can login into UMS now anyways 😉
I was able to get the password from our vendor that assisted us with our initial setup
We are all good now! Thanks again for your help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Updated our PKI infrastructure, now can’t login to the IGEL UMS console?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”