Hello! We just updated our PKI infrastructure last night and I need to update our LDAP config/cert, but I’m unable to login to the UMS console. Is there another method to update this? I’m hoping there is because we are kinda stuck at this point.
You should be able to log in with the database user that was configured during UMS installation
Great…I’ll have to try and find that account. Another team was involved in the initial setup of App/DB servers. Thanks!
Hi, use the UMS Administrator (rmadmin.exe), go to Datasource, Check your username there. Use then, this User to login the UMS.
Ok I found the username. I’m hoping I can get the password from a DB admin because I definitely don’t have this.
Are you using the embedded DB or an external SQL Server?
external SQL 2016
Ok, if you don‘t get it your main SQL Admin, could reset it easily in SQL Studio a.e. Shouldn‘t be a big issue (hopefully👍).
Ok thanks for the info. They are looking for account info now. I’m hoping we won’t have to reset it, but I don’t think that would be a huge issue since noone can login into UMS now anyways 😉
I was able to get the password from our vendor that assisted us with our initial setup
We are all good now! Thanks again for your help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Updated our PKI infrastructure, now can’t login to the IGEL UMS console?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?