Hi, we want to upgrade our igel clients OS10 to OS11. But we have now some trouble. I tried also reset to factory default. What can i do? Flashing new firmware with usb stick?
Hi, I’m pretty sure that you didn’t assigned the right Update source. Did you started the Update Tool to check if something is missing?
Can you send a screenshot of the assigned profiles to the endpoint?
The Update Tool said OK.
It looks like the update just didn’t work for this client. I tryed a second client without error.
But how can i fix the firmware on my first client, cant connect to UMS and it shows offline?
or create a USB Stick for a fresh Install with OS11:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Upgrade our igel clients OS10 to OS1 is having troubles, tried also reset to factory default. What can I do?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”