I just upgraded one Igel UD3-LX51 to OS 11.02.150 and my Jabra Envolve 75 USB Headset stopped working. Has anyone had similar experiences? We Use Citrix XenApp 7.15 CU4…
Do you mean in general or only in Citrix? Can you open the local sound mixer (speaker symbol) and test the Headset output?
Hi Sebastien, i just tried it local and it worked. I then reconnected to my session and it worked also in my citrix session. Strange..but so far so good. Thanks for your quick support.
Good morning Alex, are you possibly doing any USB Redirection?
I’m also trying to get my Jabra headset working with native USB redirecion but no success. It works with plain audio redirection though, but would like to test with native USB redirection. Any news if someone got this working?
may I ask why you are trying to redirect the Headset through USB Redirection? This channel doesn‘t bring the same level of priorization like the HDX Audio (or Skype RTME / Cisco Jvdi).
Iwas able to get this working by applying the following: support.citrix.com/article/CTX238341
Hello @member Do you know how I can configure my Igel LX OS to allow HDXaudio through Gateway (RealtimeTransportThroughGateway). HDX audio (UDP/RTP) works fine when there is no Citrix Gateway sitting between the Igel LX thin client and the Citrix Xenapp server, but if we connect through a Citrix Netscaler Gateway HDX Audio (UPD/RTP) is not working. Do you have an idea how to configure my thin client to get this fixed?
On Endpoint, should be (not in the office):
Sessions,Citrix,Citrix Global,Option,HDX over EDT / Multistream.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Upgraded IGEL UD3-LX51 to OS 11.02.150 and my Jabra Envolve 75 USB Headset stopped working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS