While integrating another company, They want to use Personal USB scanners with IGEL. Has anyone else gotten USB scanners to work with IGEL and Citrx? If so what brand was used and any help on the settings i would have to check into. Trying to find something that works with IGEL and not have to install the Scanner software on Citrix.
Good afternoon Lance. We have a lot of customers who use Fujitsu scanners, and you can usually get them working with simple USB redirection (VID/PID) rules for Citrix.
Do you have a model suggest testing with?
I don’t have an exact model, but a lot of the Fujitsu one’s have worked the same way.
That thread might help to get a rough overview about a few solutions: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1562963764075500?thread_ts=1562963162.074900&channel=C8GP9JHQE&message_ts=1562963764.075500
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘USB scanners to work with IGEL OS and Citrx?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?