Goodmorning all, we have a customer that updated to 10.06.190 and everything worked fine. Now suddenly already 5 thinclients have problems that USB3 port don’t work anymore. Is this a known issue ?
Good morning Sander, when you say don‘t work anymore: does that mean that devices aren‘t recognised locally or in session anymore?
Which kind of USB Devices and which USB Port is concerned (front/rear)?
It is the USB3 ports on the back, keyboard and mouse connected to them. I will ask if it is also locally, they did not state that good
Please ask too if the Keyboard / mouse are corded ones or wireless👍
they all use corded ones
Does the keyboard and mouse work in the IGEL OS at all, or it stops working when connecting to a Citrix/Horizon farm? We had mouse/keyboards stop working when we used a particular version of Receiver (sorry – I can’t remember the exact version).
We just asked the customer to test this indeed, because we think its could be a same sort of problem indeed
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?