Goodmorning all, we have a customer that updated to 10.06.190 and everything worked fine. Now suddenly already 5 thinclients have problems that USB3 port don’t work anymore. Is this a known issue ?
Good morning Sander, when you say don‘t work anymore: does that mean that devices aren‘t recognised locally or in session anymore?
Which kind of USB Devices and which USB Port is concerned (front/rear)?
It is the USB3 ports on the back, keyboard and mouse connected to them. I will ask if it is also locally, they did not state that good
Please ask too if the Keyboard / mouse are corded ones or wireless👍
they all use corded ones
Does the keyboard and mouse work in the IGEL OS at all, or it stops working when connecting to a Citrix/Horizon farm? We had mouse/keyboards stop working when we used a particular version of Receiver (sorry – I can’t remember the exact version).
We just asked the customer to test this indeed, because we think its could be a same sort of problem indeed
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?