Hi all. I’m having some issues with a client. The user constantly get’s disconnected because the Citrix client crashes on the IGEL box (latest LX firmware). VDA 1811. Anyone with similar issues?
Hi, had this a few times but not general. Did you tried different Receiver versions?
I tried 3 different firmwares. I think it has something to do with his monitor. It’s the only abnormal thing that particular user has a 49″ samsung wide screen thingy. When e.g web browser is maximized it d/c’s the duser instantly
As it only happens with this monitor,which is probably ultra hires, you might have a look at the allocated video memory in the bios of the machine and upgrade it to a higher Value ?
Late reply, been busy. Well I tested with lower res system. Same thing. I get a crash log on the IGEL client.
This is already a known issue by CITRIX, which btw. also our competitors have to deal with: discussions.citrix.com/topic/400948-xa-1811-server-2012r2-pvs-1811-disconnects/
Our development team is working on a private build update with Citrix Workspace App 19.1.. BUT there’s also good news: downgrade the VDA lower than 1811 and the disconnects should be gone.
Will this be a hotfix from IGEL, or Citrix? didnt really get that sorry
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘User constantly get’s disconnected because the Citrix client crashes on the IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”