Hi all. I’m having some issues with a client. The user constantly get’s disconnected because the Citrix client crashes on the IGEL box (latest LX firmware). VDA 1811. Anyone with similar issues?
Hi, had this a few times but not general. Did you tried different Receiver versions?
I tried 3 different firmwares. I think it has something to do with his monitor. It’s the only abnormal thing that particular user has a 49″ samsung wide screen thingy. When e.g web browser is maximized it d/c’s the duser instantly
As it only happens with this monitor,which is probably ultra hires, you might have a look at the allocated video memory in the bios of the machine and upgrade it to a higher Value ?
Late reply, been busy. Well I tested with lower res system. Same thing. I get a crash log on the IGEL client.
This is already a known issue by CITRIX, which btw. also our competitors have to deal with: discussions.citrix.com/topic/400948-xa-1811-server-2012r2-pvs-1811-disconnects/
Our development team is working on a private build update with Citrix Workspace App 19.1.. BUT there’s also good news: downgrade the VDA lower than 1811 and the disconnects should be gone.
Will this be a hotfix from IGEL, or Citrix? didnt really get that sorry
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘User constantly get’s disconnected because the Citrix client crashes on the IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”