Hey, guys! I am having an issue at one of our locations that when a user disconnects the Citrix session on igel and log into a different igel it just stays on a black screen. They are on 10.5.100 firmware. Any thoughts?
Hey @member whats your Citrix environment? There are some known issues in later 7.x versions around this.
We have had that issue recently in our 6.5 environment. Usually we find that ending cmd.exe in their session allows them to login. We usually then have to reboot that server to keep it from happening to every session after that one on that server. We haven’t been troubleshooting it too much due to being in the process of moving to XA/XD 7.
We think there must have been a recent Windows update that caused it to start happening.
I have seen this in 10.05.100 as well. I saw a fix referenced in private build 10.05.120 – igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1542989060203500 – so I assume this is a known issue.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘User disconnects the Citrix session on IGEL OS and logs into a different IGEL device it stays on a black screen’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”