I have a user that returned to her desk and her dual monitors were mirrored instead of extended. Not the first time I’ve seen this. Anybody else encounter this issue?
In my experience it helps to turn off any setting that saves energy. But thats not only an IGEL thing and probably a sledgehammer-solution. So I hope someone will post a better answer:-D
Do you have enabled “Preserve settings on reboot” on Display Switch?
I would start with a Firmware Check, we addressed a few bugs on actual 11.03.110, then like Bruno suggested check the „Preserve Settings“ setting and Configure new displays when connected should checked.
How are the displays connected?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘User that returned to her desk and her dual monitors were mirrored instead of extended running IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?