I have a user that returned to her desk and her dual monitors were mirrored instead of extended. Not the first time I’ve seen this. Anybody else encounter this issue?
In my experience it helps to turn off any setting that saves energy. But thats not only an IGEL thing and probably a sledgehammer-solution. So I hope someone will post a better answer:-D
Do you have enabled “Preserve settings on reboot” on Display Switch?
I would start with a Firmware Check, we addressed a few bugs on actual 11.03.110, then like Bruno suggested check the „Preserve Settings“ setting and Configure new displays when connected should checked.
How are the displays connected?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘User that returned to her desk and her dual monitors were mirrored instead of extended running IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”