Hey everyone! WES7+ UD3, trying to get Citrix ActiveX control to run automatically for Citrix client detection when loading our internal StoreFront site. I have added the site to the Trusted Sites security zone and the Local Intranet security zone. I keep getting the below popup.
This webpage wants to run the following add-on ‘Citrix ICA Client Object (ActiveX Win32’) from ‘Citrix Systems, Inc.’.
Does anyone know how to allow the control to run so my users do not have to click on it each time?
Hi Tim, that‘s a typical use case for a partial update (created by a UMS Module called UCB, Universal Customization Builder). Ask your Igel Sales Rep. for a free license!
Of course, you could also disable the FBWF, change the acceptance, reactivate the FBWF and deploy this snapshot to other devices but first one is a way more effective.
If you need it urgently, I could have a look if I have a ready package.
Thanks @member. I have the license for UCB now. Do you have that package available? I’d love to look at it!
I haven‘t but I will send you the Docs as PM!
Hey @member – if you have that package, I’ll take you up on your offer 😃 We are working through it, and our desktops team just does not have the skillset, and I do not have the time. If not, no worries! Thank you 😃
@member Can you provide me the setting that needs to be „rollouted“?
a Reg file a.e.
I managed to get it figured out! Had to make it up as I went, as I could not find the documentation for port #’s, user / pass, file (folder) location, etc., but once I got all that figured out, it is now working. Thank you for being willing to help!
That‘s awesome!! Great! Happy to hear that😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Users are prompted to allow Citrix ActiveX control evertime they launch StoreFront on IGEL WES7, how ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS