Latest public FW for iGel running Teams offloading. Citrix 7.19LTSR. The Teams offloading works well, but when a meeting is complete users can no longer adjust their volume in Windows using the taskbar volume controller without rebooting or disconnecting. All system sounds etc are at the same level regardless of setting. Any ideas on where to begin with that one?
May I send you a Private Build to test since a lot of Audio fixes where introduced there? A PM is on the way to you!
Thats not an error, thats a known limitation:
But shouldn’t it work either with the multiple Audio Registry key @member ?
That’s what I’ve been told by Citrix.
Btw.: not saying it is supported then😌
The Audio Registry key only make it possible that you can see the real device and not HDX Audio. But if the device is blocked by a Teams call you cannot use them even with the right name.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Users can’t adjust volume in Windows using the taskbar volume controller without rebooting with IGEL running Teams offloading’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?