Latest public FW for iGel running Teams offloading. Citrix 7.19LTSR. The Teams offloading works well, but when a meeting is complete users can no longer adjust their volume in Windows using the taskbar volume controller without rebooting or disconnecting. All system sounds etc are at the same level regardless of setting. Any ideas on where to begin with that one?
May I send you a Private Build to test since a lot of Audio fixes where introduced there? A PM is on the way to you!
Thats not an error, thats a known limitation:
But shouldn’t it work either with the multiple Audio Registry key @member ?
That’s what I’ve been told by Citrix.
Btw.: not saying it is supported then😌
The Audio Registry key only make it possible that you can see the real device and not HDX Audio. But if the device is blocked by a Teams call you cannot use them even with the right name.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Users can’t adjust volume in Windows using the taskbar volume controller without rebooting with IGEL running Teams offloading’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”