Users complain about frequent interruptions (Citrix) on IGEL OS 11.04.240.01, the interruptions only occur under Thin Clients and they can get all sessions back after logging back on.
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Dear Renusan, would you be able to test a newer Firmware? Will PM you the latest Private Build!
Hi! Is this the ver. of that build (fwu.igel.com/files/IGEL_OS_11/OSC/OSC_11.05.100.zip OSC_11.05.100)?
How/where can I get this build?
I sent you a Direct Message on Slack😀
thank you 👍
@member May I have this firmware as well? Any new call outs on this Private build?
Sure, will PM you!
Put me in too. for 11.05.120, thks
Hello Sebastien, do you already have a fixed issues list for the 11.05.120? We have a client that recently upgraded to 11.05.100 and experiences disconnects / shutdowns on some devices….
I can share the release notes… yes…
This build is based on 11.05.110.
Thanks Sebastien, Could you send me a download link for the firmware too?
You are welcome!Yes, sent out!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Users complaining about frequent CItrix interruptions using IGEL OS 11.04.240.01’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”