Users complain about frequent interruptions (Citrix) on IGEL OS 11.04.240.01, the interruptions only occur under Thin Clients and they can get all sessions back after logging back on.
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Dear Renusan, would you be able to test a newer Firmware? Will PM you the latest Private Build!
Hi! Is this the ver. of that build (fwu.igel.com/files/IGEL_OS_11/OSC/OSC_11.05.100.zip OSC_11.05.100)?
How/where can I get this build?
I sent you a Direct Message on Slack😀
thank you 👍
@member May I have this firmware as well? Any new call outs on this Private build?
Sure, will PM you!
Put me in too. for 11.05.120, thks
Hello Sebastien, do you already have a fixed issues list for the 11.05.120? We have a client that recently upgraded to 11.05.100 and experiences disconnects / shutdowns on some devices….
I can share the release notes… yes…
This build is based on 11.05.110.
Thanks Sebastien, Could you send me a download link for the firmware too?
You are welcome!Yes, sent out!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Users complaining about frequent CItrix interruptions using IGEL OS 11.04.240.01’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS