Hello, I am using UMS6, starting an excel on login automatically. Now I want that the excel will start again when someone is closing this windows. Which setting should I set?
Hello, Luke, not sure to get you right.
Could you describe further where you starts your Excel file? I guess not locally on Igel OS, but more on Citrix as a Published App, right?
Yes a published app right!
Well, you could do the Following:
1) Save the Credentials into your profile, in Auto Login: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/login-27246783.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/login-27246783.html
2) Set the Session as Autostart: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/desktop-integration-27246788.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/desktop-integration-27246788.html
3) kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/login-27246783.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/login-27246783.html Start following applications automatically after server connection is established, to start the App you want (Case sensitive)
4) Set a command like logoff when Citrix ends like Logoff: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/post-session-27247360.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/post-session-27247360.html
Then, as soon as Excel was opened, closed, the device will Logoff/Logon again, starts the CWA, Auto Login and restart Excel.
Hope that helps.
Thank you. Well after logoff the excel comes now. But where do I define to logoff when the excel will be closed by someone?
On Nr. 4, Choose Citrix and logoff as command.
That is working 🙂 thank you so much!
Awesome! Happy to help!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Using IGEL UMS, starting an app on login automatically. Now I want that the app will start again when someone is closing the windows?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?