Hi all! Does anybody knows what that problem means (user can’t login UMS)
jave.security.NoSuchAlgorithmExecption: Error constructing implementation…
Hi, can you login as DB User? Which UMS Version?
This is the msg, just a second
For my user is working ok, but for another no (maybe after version upgrade, I am not shure…)
Is it an AD or local UMS User?
and works normally till now, also he can normally log in to another app
Can you try to remove the AD User from UMS User management and re-import him?
The same thing after re-import
Is there any helpful information in IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs, Catalina Logs?
i have only install.log
On the UMS Server, you might only be your console locally.
I am looking…
there is no record for trying to connect:/
I found the problem, user have problem with Citrix session
Oh, great to hear!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘USM error “jave.security.NoSuchAlgorithmExecption: Error constructing implementation”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?