Hi all! Does anybody knows what that problem means (user can’t login UMS)
jave.security.NoSuchAlgorithmExecption: Error constructing implementation…
Hi, can you login as DB User? Which UMS Version?
This is the msg, just a second
For my user is working ok, but for another no (maybe after version upgrade, I am not shure…)
Is it an AD or local UMS User?
and works normally till now, also he can normally log in to another app
Can you try to remove the AD User from UMS User management and re-import him?
The same thing after re-import
Is there any helpful information in IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs, Catalina Logs?
i have only install.log
On the UMS Server, you might only be your console locally.
I am looking…
there is no record for trying to connect:/
I found the problem, user have problem with Citrix session
Oh, great to hear!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘USM error “jave.security.NoSuchAlgorithmExecption: Error constructing implementation”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?