Hi all! Does anybody knows what that problem means (user can’t login UMS)
jave.security.NoSuchAlgorithmExecption: Error constructing implementation…
Hi, can you login as DB User? Which UMS Version?
This is the msg, just a second
For my user is working ok, but for another no (maybe after version upgrade, I am not shure…)
Is it an AD or local UMS User?
and works normally till now, also he can normally log in to another app
Can you try to remove the AD User from UMS User management and re-import him?
The same thing after re-import
Is there any helpful information in IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs, Catalina Logs?
i have only install.log
On the UMS Server, you might only be your console locally.
I am looking…
there is no record for trying to connect:/
I found the problem, user have problem with Citrix session
Oh, great to hear!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘USM error “jave.security.NoSuchAlgorithmExecption: Error constructing implementation”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS