Good morning, hello and moinmoin 🙂
We ́re using Igel UD3 LX und UD2 LX only with Citrix Workspace and OpenVPN. The last months we ́ve only used CW 19.12 and all was fine. Now we have to use Webcams and Headsets for Skype and Webex…
I found the documentation from Lars (Thx!!) and the first tests worked fine (Change to CW 22.214.171.124). But… in production CW sometimes stops working. I can start CW again and get the old session. But after a few minutes CW stops again…
Theres a second “issue”. In Citrix Director I can see the Endpoint IP Address from the Client – with CW 19.12 was it the IP from the VPN. With CW 20.12 i see the local IP-Address from users home…
Did somebody get similar problems?
Good morning Ragras! Which Firmware are you using?
Is it happening in a specific scenario?
No. I ́ve got the problems with a “multimedia” Profile with settings for CWA 20.12, Skype and UC. When I change the profil back to CWA 19.12 and Skype only all works fine.
I saw the problem with the IP-Addresses even on older Firmwares – since CWA 20.x was available.
Yes, the IP Address topic might get more difficult to fix but on first one: any Native USB Redirection on or EDT UDP Audio?
Ok, then I would recommend to open a ticket there. Would you mind to keep us in the loop?
Hi Sebastien, sorry for late response. The resolution was to switch off the hardware acceleration from the UD2/3.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Video and Audio sometimes stops working Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS 11.05.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”