Hi team. I have a VMware environment using blast protocol. Our webcams used to work but not sure if updating stopped it from working. No one used them since March since going wfh. But we are changing our culture. I enabled the local webcam app and it works there but doesn’t pass through. It passes through on windows clients though
It also works using the Skype plugin
But not RTAV with Google meet and zoom
Hi, are you using USB Redirection? If yes, could you disable it during testing?
Which Firmware exactly are you using?
To test if RTAV is working you could install this app:
Or use a webrtc test site in a FF or chrome on the VDI.
We are not using USB Redirection @member
Thanks. I’ll have to give that a try
While RTAV is there since a lot versions ago, just in case: don’t forget to switch it on.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘VMware environment using blast protocol webcams stopped working on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”