Is there a “best practice” for Horizon settings where users logon information is stored?
You mean like these setting:
Actually looking to keep the user’s name in the USERNAME field (cache?) after the initial logon. Each time the credential’s are blank.
For remember-last-user you have to enable the local logon like @member showed.
The client itself cannot save the user as it is implemented now.
But newest findings indicate that (when local logon is used) the client doesn’t discard SSO credentials, in case the connection server requires this.
So don’t use local logon, when this is true.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘VMware Horizon best practices for where users logon information is stored’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS