I have a 3.5mm Micphone problem on Dell wyse 3040(IGEL OS 11.07.170) , looks can’t passthrough the Input devices signal to VDI.
1. I use an 3.5mm headset with Dell wyse 3040(IGEL OS 11.07.170) access to Vmware Horizon VDI.
the output is working fine, but the Micphone have no signal.
2. In the IGEL OS side, the Input Devices testing is good, no problem.
3. Use Dell wyse original OS to access the same VDI is good, no problem.
IGEL OS version: 11.07.170
Dell wyse 3040 BIOS version: 1.2.5
Headset: juse a normal brand 3.5 mm headset
Hi Charlie, where in VDI are you testing the Mic? I guess you activated RTAV, right? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.08.200/en/multimedia-69177498.html
I will try the RTAV setting
it’s really helpful, thanks. but got another issue that will hear my own echo, do you know how to fix it?
Let me check.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?