Hi, has anyone tested this option – VNC Viewer on their Thin Client ? Do we need to have a VNC server in order for it to works ?
Hi, yes! The Endpoint gets a VNC Client Connection to the VNC Server you specified in Connection.
We need a VNC server in order for this to work. I remember in the documentation there’s a setting to avoid conflict between VNC connection and Shadowing. Can’t find similar thing in OS11. I saw the document in OS10. Is it incorporated by default now ?
Just in case: so you want your Igel OS device to connect to a VNC server or you want to connect to your Igel OS Device using VNC?
I want to connect to my Igel OS Device using VNC
Then, please activate the VNC Server here:
in a profile.
Connect to the device then:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘VNC Viewer on their IGEL OS Thin Client? Do we need to have a VNC server in order for it to works?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS