Anyone have a walkthrough of how to access the VGA Shared Memory utility in the BIOS?. Trying to talk a customer through it.
Good morning, on which Hardware? press Del on boot,goto SCU, Advanced.
UD3 sorry! Thanks Sebastien I’ll give it a try
The UD2 gives the correct BIOS menu but the UD3 gives a different menu.
I don’t have any screenshots sorry but the 3 boxes that appear in the BIOS on the UD2 do not appear on the UD3.
It should then go into Bios directly then, do they have an advanced Tab directly?
I’ll try, thanks again Sebastian.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Walkthrough of how to access the VGA Shared Memory utility in the IGEL UD3 BIOS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?