Anyone have a walkthrough of how to access the VGA Shared Memory utility in the BIOS?. Trying to talk a customer through it.
Good morning, on which Hardware? press Del on boot,goto SCU, Advanced.
UD3 sorry! Thanks Sebastien I’ll give it a try
The UD2 gives the correct BIOS menu but the UD3 gives a different menu.
I don’t have any screenshots sorry but the 3 boxes that appear in the BIOS on the UD2 do not appear on the UD3.
It should then go into Bios directly then, do they have an advanced Tab directly?
I’ll try, thanks again Sebastian.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Walkthrough of how to access the VGA Shared Memory utility in the IGEL UD3 BIOS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?