When I want to add a CAroot certificate, I used “common certificate, all purpose”, will this work or do I need other setting for this ?
That should work. Did you export as x.509 Base 64?
The Customer delivered the CAroot certificate, so we are not sure, is there a way to see if they did ?
yes. open in text editor, should start with —-Begin Certificate— or something
hmm well I get chinese signs if I open with text editor
I will ask if they can deliver new certificate based on x.509 Base 64
The customer just send new CAroot certificate, but also when I open it with text editor it gives chinese symbols, is this correct ? When I double click the file it gives certificate information
Yeah it should be readable text and should start like this:
If they open it in Windows, they can click on Details and click Copy to File, then they need to choose Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER)
thanks, will ask if they do that correct
I think they did wrong export indeed, when I open it here (the one with chinese symbols, and then do the copy to file and choose Bas-64 encoded C.509 I get a new one and then it does show — Begin Certificate — etc
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Want to add a CAroot certificate – used “common certificate, all purpose”, will this work or do I need other setting for this?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS