We are thrilled to bring you an all-new #igel-ready channel on IGEL Community.
IGEL Ready is the fastest-growing ecosystem of cutting-edge technologies trusted with IGEL OS. Our mission at IGEL Ready is to develop an engaging network of technology partners and create better product synergies for our customers.
The IGEL Ready channel is our way of sharing the latest and greatest on this flagship technology partner program within IGEL. As the program is growing rapidly with new companies joining the IGEL Ready bandwagon on a daily or weekly basis, you will be the first to hear about it on the IGEL Ready channel. You will also discover a vast portfolio of 100+ IHV and ISV partners such as LG, Lenovo, Dynabook, NComputing, eG Innovations, Liquidware Labs, Lakeside Software, Control Up, and many more. These proven partner technologies are integrated with IGEL OS to address almost any use case you may come across.
Are you looking to connect with these partner companies? Chances are they have their channel up on IGEL Community, or will soon. If not, we can facilitate the right connections for you.
Do you rely on key technologies that are not yet IGEL Ready? Ask an IGEL Ready expert on the channel, and we’ll work with you to make it happen.
If you’re looking for exclusive info on all things IGEL Ready, this channel will be your go-to place.
Visit the #igel-ready channel today!
Finally!! Welcome Igel Ready! we are having so much requests on “do you know a vendor that does …” or “is there a solution for …”?
Now everything is linked in the right place, really great Stuff. Let’s think about Unified Communication, IGEL OS supported base Hardware, Performance monitoring, solutions: all isolated don’t work together but tied together by Igel Ready are a success story! Looking forward to see this channel grow!
Am so excited for this new chapter of #igel-ready Looking forward to interact with this amazing IGEL Community. #igel-ready is here for you with a servant heart when you need help and all ears for your questions and feedback.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘We are thrilled to bring you an all-new #igel-ready channel on IGEL Community!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?