Hi guys, I have a strange issue with Microsoft Teams in combination with Citrix XenApp (V1912 CU2). Teams is installed on the Terminalserver, HDX and Teams optimization is activated. Installed Teams Version is 1.3.00.28779. With IGEL Client UD2-LX 50 everything works as expected. With IGEL Client UD2-LX40 i have problems with webcam and audio delays. IGEL OS 11.05.100 is installed with Citrix Workspace 20.10. Could it be that this is a hardware related issue? THX
Hi Florian, before looking on the Hardware, did you checked this walkthrough guide?
If yes, can you just check again if the Native USB Redirection is ON?
Hi, thx for the fast answer. With Nativ USB Redirection turned ON, the call is not established and teams terminates itself. Wen I go to Version there is no HDX Optimization visible in Teams. I looked at the ucc_config guide and that is exactly how I configured the IGEL profile. It works fine too, but only with new clients.
Yeah, typed too fast, I wanted to write if ON, please turn it off😅
if you open a local Task Manager on the UD2 (which is definitely not meant for UC), what does it states during a call on CPU/RAM?
ah okay😅, i tested now with task manager, and during the call the cpu goes up to 100%, may this be the issue?
That’s for sure… 😞
ok, thx Sebastien for the quick help, I appreciate that. So i have to order a punch of new devices. Do you have a trade-in program?😅
You are welcome, it’s a pleasure! Do you have a local IGEL Sales Rep. (s)he might help you on that!
Yeeesss i do. Ok I will ask there! thx
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Webcam and audio delays with Citrix Workspace 20.10 on IGEL OS 11.05.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS